The Festival™️ Presented by Magners – Ticket Prize Draw –Summary Terms and Conditions:
- 18+. Draw closes 23/02/2019. Enter your first name, last name, and valid email address to the entry form at magners.co.uk/roadtogold. Prizes: 4 x pairs of day tickets to The Festival™️ Presented by Magners at Cheltenham Racecourse on Tuesday 12th March 2019, 4 x pairs of day tickets to The Festival™️ Presented by Magners at Cheltenham Racecourse on Tuesday 12th March 2019, 4 x pairs of day tickets to The Festival™️ Presented by Magners at Cheltenham Racecourse on Tuesday 12th March 2019, 4 x pairs of day tickets to The Festival™️ Presented by Magners at Cheltenham Racecourse on Tuesday 12th March 2019. (Exclusions apply.) Full terms at http://www.magners.co.uk/roadtogold.
Full Ts & Cs
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to third parties including but not limited to the Promoter’s agency for the purposes of this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Magners GB Ltd, c/o Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.
- Eligibility: The promotion is open to GB residents (England, Wales and Scotland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, C&C Group, its agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants, associates or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion is not open to residents of Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
- Promotional Period: The promotion starts and codes are valid for entry from 09:00 on 19th January 2019 to 23.59 on 24th January 2019 (Closing Date).
- Entry Requirements: Entry to the promotion is by website submission only. Enter a valid first name, last name, and email address to the entry form at magners.co.uk/roadtogold.
- Entrants are advised to take care when submitting an entry; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes, mis-posts, or incorrect entries. Only correctly submitted entries will be accepted. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered but may still be charged.
- Only one entry per person will be allowed during the promotional period. Any additional entries may be possible, but will not have a chance to win. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using multiple social media accounts or other device tactics to circumvent this condition, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
- Winner Selection: Prize winners will be drawn at random from all correctly submitted and valid entries. After the Closing Date has passed, each correct entry will be assigned a number. A random number generator will be used to generate a number corresponding to the winning entry.
- Winner Notification: The winners of the trip will be notified by email. Winners must provide proof of age, a valid email address, and contact telephone number. They will then be notified by phone call to confirm and accept the prize within 3 calendar days of notification.
- How to claim: All winners will be required to provide their full name as per passport, their date of birth and gender for them and their guest. Once the prize has been accepted winners will have 5 calendar days to provide these details. In the event that a winner’s details are not provided within 5 days after notification, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement. Such prizes will not be reallocated.
- 4 x pairs of day tickets to The Festival™️ Presented by Magners at Cheltenham Racecourse on Tuesday 12th March 2019.
- 4 x pairs of day tickets to The Festival™️ Presented by Magners at Cheltenham Racecourse on Wednesday 13th March 2019.
- 4 x pairs of day tickets to The Festival™️ Presented by Magners at Cheltenham Racecourse on Thursday 14th March 2019.
- 4 x pairs of day tickets to The Festival™️ Presented by Magners at Cheltenham Racecourse on Friday 15th March 2019.
- Prizes and corresponding days will be allocated at random.
- The prize is not transferable, must not be offered for resale, and cannot be postponed to a later date.
- Winner and guest will be responsible for their own travel to and from Cheltenham Racecourse.
- The winner and guest must both be 18 years of age or older.
10. Runners Up: There is no runner up prize for this draw.
11. In the event of an entrant’s email account changing or the email account being lost, stolen or removed, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new account.
12. The winner will be the owner of the email account that entry has been sent from. No other individual is eligible to claim the prize.
13. There are no cash or other alternative prizes available, in whole or part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
14. Taking a screenshot is not proof of receipt of entry. Your entry must be received by The Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost or delayed, or which are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator or network error, or for any other reason beyond its control.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
16. The winners agree to participate in related publicity with no further recompense.
17. For a list of winners’ full names and their counties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the Promotion Closing Date.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 5 calendar days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
20. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
21. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by Scottish law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
22. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.