Magners Exchange by Pourtraits Prize Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter is Magners GB Limited (Company No. 07063165) Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow, G31 1JD
- This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Proof of age may be required.
- This competition runs from 9.00 on 18.12.20 to 23.59 on 01.21 (the “Promotional Period”).
- No purchase necessary.
- Internet access required.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entry will only be accepted from the person completing the survey/poll. Entries made by a third party or via automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- To enter the prize draw simply complete the feedback survey about your experience of Magners on the Magners by Pourtraits platform at https://www.pourtraits-community.com/zones/magners within the Promotional Period. Personal details including email address and optional details including name, age, gender, location, employment will be collected through the panel when taking part in the optional survey and when respondents are participating in the prize draw. Personal details collected remain anonymous and are not linked to any one individual, rather used at a group aggregate level.
- All completed responses will be verified prior to entry into the prize draw. If in the Promoter’s opinion the survey has not been completed correctly or without due care the entry will be rejected. The Promoter’s decision is final in all such matters.
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- There is 1 prize winner in total and the prize which consists of a £50 One4All voucher. Terms and conditions of the voucher can be found at https://www.one4all.com/gift-cards-online.html.
- No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. The prize is non-transferable.
- The winner will be chosen by random selection via computer process on 8th January 2021. Prize will only be allocated to the winner.
- The winner will be notified via email using the email address provided on entry within 30 calendar days of selection In the event the winner is uncontactable in the first instance, we will endeavour to try and make contact with them for up to 24 hours after our initial attempt, after which if we have not heard back from them, or they are ineligible, another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner. The prize will be delivered by post from Magners UK to the delivery address stated by the winner within 30 calendar days of providing their delivery address to Magners UK.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address and ID and reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
- Winners may be requested, but are not obliged, to participate in unpaid publicity as required by the Promoter.
- The Promoter will make available the winner’s surname and county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing email@example.com. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the prize, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter has no control over communication or internet networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prize draw are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of the offer and the promotion, except that the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to read https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
- The purpose and legal basis for processing your information
We collect your personal information to enter into a contract with you to enter a competition. If you do not provide us all of the personal information we request we may not be able to enter you into the competition or award you the prize.
We may also use your personal information to manage our everyday business needs in our legitimate interest, including accounting and to prevent fraud.
- Your Information and Third Parties
- Third Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third party service provides that perform services and functions at our direction and on our behalf such as our marketing company, prize fulfilment agency, IT service providers, printers, lawyers and other business advisors, and providers of security and administration services.
- Potential Sale of the Dealer: We may also transfer your personal information to companies we plan to merge with or be acquired by.
- Government Bodies or officials: We may share your personal information with government bodies or agencies where required to do so by law.
- Storage Periods
We will hold your data in accordance with our legal and accounting requirements.
- Transfers outside of the European Economic Area
We may transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area. These countries do not always afford an equivalent level of privacy protection and in such circumstances we will take specific steps, in accordance with data protection law, to protect your personal information. In particular, for transfers of personal data, outside the EEA where there is no adequacy decision by the European Commission we may rely on contractual protections approved by the European Commission.
- Your Rights
You have several rights under data protection law in relation to how we use your personal information. You have the right, free of charge, to:
- check what type of personal data we hold about you and what we do with that information. You are also entitled to receive a copy of this information
- rectify any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- erase personal information we hold about you.
- stop us from using your personal information in certain cases, including if you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or our use of your information is unlawful. If you exercise this right, we will store your personal information and will not carry out any other processing until the issue is resolved.
- object to us using your personal information where we rely on our legitimate interests to use your information. We will stop using your personal information unless we can demonstrate overriding legitimate grounds for the continued processing of this information; and
- receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have that data transmitted to another data controller.
These rights are in some circumstances limited by data protection legislation. If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us using the contact details contained in this order form. We will endeavour to respond to your request within a month. If we are unable to deal with your request within a month we may extend this period by a further two months and we will explain why.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint under the The Data Protection Act 2018. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/data-protection.