Magners – Countin’ Cabs NYC Giveaway – Summary Ts & Cs:
GB. 18+. Draw closes 31/12/2018. Count how many yellow cabs drive across Times Square in the video. Submit your answer in the comments of the Facebook post to enter. Prizes: 1x 3-night weekend break to New York City for 2 adults 15-18 March 2019 (flights from London, hotel B&B, transfers from NYC airport to the hotel plus St Patricks Day activities on Sunday 17th March included. Exclusions apply.) Two (2) runners up will receive a case of Magners Original. In partnership with lastminute.com. Full terms at www.Magners.co.uk/nyc.
Full Ts & Cs
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to third parties including but not limited to the Promoter’s agency for the purposes of this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Magners GB Ltd, c/o Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.
- Eligibility: The promotion is open to GB residents (England, Wales and Scotland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, C&C Group, its agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants, associates or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion is not open to residents of Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
- Promotional Period: The promotion starts and codes are valid for entry from 15:00 on 7th November 2018 to 23.59 on 31st December 2018 (Closing Date).
- Entry Requirements: Entry to the promotion is by Facebook comment only. Count how many yellow cabs drive across Times Square in the video. Submit your answer in the comments of the Facebook post to enter.
- Entrants are advised to take care when submitting an entry; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes, mis-posts, or incorrect entries. Only correctly submitted entries will be accepted. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered but may still be charged.
- Only one entry per person will be allowed during the promotional period. Any additional entries will be possible, but will not have a chance to win. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using multiple social media accounts or other device tactics to circumvent this condition, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
- Winner Selection: Grand prize winners and runners up will be drawn at random from all correctly submitted and valid entries. After the Closing Date has passed, each correct entry will be assigned a number. A random number generator will be used to generate three numbers corresponding to the winning entry and 2 runner up entries.
- Winner Notification: The winners of the trip will be notified by private message and public comment on Facebook. Winners must provide proof of age, a valid email address, and contact telephone number. They will then be notified by phone call to confirm and accept the prize within 14 calendar days of notification.
- How to claim: All winners will be required to provide their full name as per passport, their date of birth and gender for them and their guest. Once the prize has been accepted winners will have 30 calendar days to provide these details. In the event that a winner’s details are not provided within 30 days after notification, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement. Such prizes will not be reallocated.
- Prize: 1 x 3-night holiday to New York City for 2 adults on 15th -18th March 2019 only. Dates are non-transferable. Includes return standard class travel for 2 from London Heathrow to New York JFK airport including private return transfers from JFK airport to the hotel. 3 nights’ accommodation will be based on one room only, double or twin. Breakfast included. Plus St Patrick’s Day activities on Sunday 17th March 2019, New York.
- The prize package must be taken as a whole, flights and hotels cannot be redeemed separately. The Winner and their guest must travel together on the same flight to the prize destination and stay in the same hotel.
- Winner and guest will be responsible for own travel insurance, VISA/ESTA applications, travel to and from departure airport / train station and all other personal expenses.
- Winner and guest must have a valid passport; from a country which is not under any US restrictions and the passport must have at least 6 months validity left on date of travel. All passport holders who require a visa or ESTA for this destination, should arrange this at their own expense.
- Winner and guest must have prior authorisation to enter the United States, either through a visa, a Permanent Resident Card, or the Visa Waiver Programme. Restrictions apply depending on the type of passport you hold, your nationality, criminal history, and countries you may have recently visited.
- The winner and guest must be 18 years of age or older.
- All experience locations, bookings, travel (including flights), events, activities, hotels and any other goods and services are subject to the availability at the time of booking. Terms and conditions of the carriers apply.
- The prize is pre-booked for Friday 15th – Monday 18th March 2019 and dates are non-transferable. The prize is not transferable, must not be offered for resale, and cannot be postponed to a later date.
- Runners Up: Two (2) runner up entrants will receive a case of Magners Original cans or bottles (subject to stock availability at the time of prize awarding) delivered to their home address. Runner up Prizes cannot be swapped for an alternative.
- In the event of an entrant’s Facebook account changing or the Facebook account being lost, stolen or removed, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new account.
- The winner will be the owner of the social media account that entry has been sent from. No other individual is eligible to claim the prize.
- There are no cash or other alternative prizes available, in whole or part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- Taking a screenshot is not proof of receipt of entry. Your publicly visible comment will be placed on the Facebook giveaway post upon receipt of your entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost or delayed, or which are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator or network error, or for any other reason beyond its control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
- The winners agree to participate in related publicity with no further recompense.
- For a list of winners’ full names and their counties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the Promotion Closing Date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 calendar days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by Scottish law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.